Karen Petch

Membership Number:255030

Home Bookkeeping Self Assessment CIS Returns VAT Returns Payroll Administration Contact Me

Karen Petch Bookkeeping Ltd

Registered Office: 49 Hawkesbourne Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4EH

Registered No: 8937246

VAT Returns

You may need to register for VAT, or you may choose to register voluntarily, if you are doing any of the following kinds of business in the UK:

Business within the UK with turnover of VAT taxable goods and services supplied for the previous 12 months is more than the registration threshold (currently £85,000).

Taking over a VAT-registered business from someone else.

Receiving goods from other countries in the European Union (EU) with a total value greater than £70,000, supplying goods or services from the UK to other countries or supplying goods or services to the UK from other countries.

I can act as your agent, calculate your VAT liability and submit your VAT returns for you.

Please contact me to discuss your requirements.