Karen Petch

Membership Number:255030

Home Bookkeeping Self Assessment CIS Returns VAT Returns Payroll Administration Contact Me

Karen Petch Bookkeeping Ltd

Registered Office: 49 Hawkesbourne Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4EH

Registered No: 8937246

Self Assessment Tax Returns

Self Employment

If you are self-employed, you must register with HMRC immediately. If you don't, you may have to pay a penalty.

When you register, HMRC will set up the right tax and National Insurance records for you and will ask you to complete a Self Assessment tax return every year.

You must keep financial records so that you can fill in your tax return fully and accurately. This is used to work out how much tax and National Insurance contributions you have to pay. You must provide the correct information and get it to HMRC on time.

I can act as your agent, help you register as self-employed and prepare your tax returns for you.

Please contact me to discuss your requirements.