Karen Petch

Membership Number:255030

Home Bookkeeping Self Assessment CIS Returns VAT Returns Payroll Administration Contact Me

Karen Petch Bookkeeping Ltd

Registered Office: 49 Hawkesbourne Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4EH

Registered No: 8937246


If you’ve just started a Limited Company or are thinking of setting up as Limited, you will be a Director and an employee of that Limited Company and will need to deduct PAYE and National Insurance contributions (NICs) from your wages, and pay it to the government.  

If your company has other employees, PAYE and NICs will also need to be deducted from their wages.

You will need to issue written pay statements and keep adequate records of how you have done this.

I can look after all the necessary calculations and record-keeping for you, using proprietary software.

Please contact me to discuss your requirements.